More functionality for coupons
1. Allow a coupon code to be applied by manufacturer ie 20% off brand X.
2. Allow a coupon code to apply only to the items that qualify not the entire order.
3. Have the option to exclude items from the discount if they appear in a specific category/maunfacturer group.
4. Add a free product as a coupon option.
5. Add the ability to change type and expiration dates on existing coupon codes.
Jeff Jorden commented
I agree with but would also like the option to exclude Premium and Wholesale customers from the coupon (retail only). Currently the option is to select Premium and Wholesale but they already have the lower pricing.
Peter Micheli commented
I agree with all. The coupon module needs much more flexibility, especially the ability to have a code apply to more than one selected product and category and only apply to the specific products and categories, not the entire order. Also need something like "If you buy "X" you get X% off of "Y."