I suggest you ...

multiple egoods files

Currently eGoods module allows only 1 attachment per product, it will be more flexible to allow several egoods per product

26 votes
Sign in Sign in with X-Cart shopping cart
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sergey Dvoskin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with X-Cart shopping cart
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KBN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this now you use, options, variants for each egood product. This option can be done but it was a extra cost to have it custom design to your site. The alternative is to use on zip file for the egoods but then everyone gets everything in the zip file.

• Steven Brambley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, I'd like to allow customer to choose which download file(s) from a tick list at purchase (for example 3 different formats, they can have all 3 within the price of the item, or choose the one they need). Or if not, then when they purchase the item, they are sent links to all options

• Sandy Cummins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My publishing site depends on this! We have 11 formats per ebook and we don't want to zip all those for over 300 ebooks and growing!

• Paul Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! .zip or .rar files can sometimes confuse customers and some don't trust them if they don't know what they are. Telling them to Install WinZip or WinRar only makes them even less trusted of the files, sale and company.

Feedback and Knowledge Base