I suggest you ...

Product adwords generator

Every product page should have an adwords form. It is auto-filled from the product details but can be edited. The store can then connect to google adwords and you can run an adword ad specific to each product. This could save hundreds of hours!

18 votes
Sign in Sign in with X-Cart shopping cart
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Paul Burgess shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with X-Cart shopping cart
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paul Burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tahid, this isn't about displaying adwords on your site. Its about automating the process of making adwords to promote your store/products on the adwords network. By pulling the product information and automating it into your adwords account you could potential save hundreds of hours setting up your own adwords individually.

• Tahid Miah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iv never actually put adwords my shop before, how does it work for you? I put adwords all over my blogs and other websites which I run but never on my shop because everything i do and the money i spend is geared towards bringing customers to my shop to spend and hopefully buy from me, but by putting adwords on the shop your making customers go away from your shop which you put all the effort to bringing them in, in the first place, that’s just my opinon, i dont know it probably works for you store.

Feedback and Knowledge Base