I suggest you ...

Advanced Order Management (AOM)

Ability to modify an order after it is placed by a customer

137 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Qualiteam Software LtdQualiteam Software Ltd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tiffany BrandenburgTiffany Brandenburg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly we SHOULDN'T have to BEG and VOTE for a feature that should be standard on XCART 5. This is a mess. I can't even CREATE AN ORDER as an ADMIN. Not sure if you are aware of this or not but an ADMIN should be able to CONTROL the store.

• DevGrpDevGrp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should include method to change variants and/or edit textarea on an order. Customer should be able to log in to their account to view the order change, then purchase --

• Nick GuppyNick Guppy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with "art department". Even in 4.x we can change the order but we can not change the payment. We need to be able to give a refund, a partial refund, or process an additional add-on all to an order from within the admin interface. This NEEDS to be part of it or it makes our websites seem amateurish.

• art departmentart department commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a top priority. We have no ability to edit orders or edit the payments applied after an order has been placed. If a customer orders the wrong item, or forgets to apply a gift certificate, we have no way to go back and fix the order for them aside from cancelling the wrong order and placing a whole new one in our system. Its a hassle and it welcomes more possibility for human error entering the wrong information for our customers orders for them. This needs to be resolved.

Feedback and Knowledge Base